Lemaire provides with worldwide delivery service by UPS and Colissimo / Chronopost for France.
SHIPPING COSTS & METHODS
Lemaire offers free standard delivery for all orders and returns and make use of UPS for all locations with the exception of France (Colissimo/Chronopost).
For customers located in the European Union and United Kingdom, you have the possibility to receive your order in express for an additional cost of 15 €: you can select this option during checkout.
All our shipments are shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis. Therefore, all necessary import taxes and duties are included in your final purchase price. You will not have to pay for custom tax on delivery of your order.
Lemaire has a 14-day return policy: any unwanted items must be shipped to us within 14 days of receipt by using the return label provided in your original shipment. We invite you to carefully read our return procedure as failure to comply could result in your order being returned to you without refund.
Items must be returned in perfect condition, exactly as they were sent, with the slip and seal still attached. All shoes must be tried on a padded surface until you decide to keep them.
Please make sure that your package does not have any other shipping or tracking labels on it.
1. Declare your return request
Locate the order you wish to return in your customer account and click on the « Return order » link, or directly visit the returns page and follow the indications.
You will receive an email confirming the approval of your return request. If you are returning a defective item, please send an email with photos to our Customer service team.
2. Return your item(s)
- Place the item(s) in the Lemaire box or envelope, then in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
- Close the box and tape it securely. Make sure that your shipping box does not contain any other shipping or tracking labels on it.
- Use the return label provided in your initial parcel and place it on the outside of the box.
Pre-paid return label missing? Please contact our Customer Service.
Your country is outside of the EU :
- Insert the 3 copies of the return proforma invoice provided in your original package into a plastic sleeve and stick it on the outside of the parcel.
- Attach it to the outside of your shipping box.
It is necessary to indicate on each invoice the returned quantity, the total price, cross the items you are not returning and sign them.
3. Drop off your parcel / pick up
. Your country is outside of France : Organise the collection on UPS.com. Go to the section Shipping – Schedule a collection.
You can choose a UPS place or UPS Access Point or plan the collection date and time.